Hi, my name is Jamie Ross and this is the introduction to what I hope will be the start of a career in Sports Journalism, in particular Footballing Journalism for myself. Down the line I want people to look at this blog and take inspiration from it, I want it to be known not just regionally but nationally and perhaps even worldwide.
In terms of myself in brief I am currently 18 years old, I have just finished my last year of Sixth Form and am now awaiting my results. My decision was not to go to university because I feel there are other ways such as blogging, to make myself known and build up a reputation in the journalistic world. My most passionate sport is football, I currently play for the Metropolitan Police Reserve Team at Ryman League level. This standard of football is relatively high, extremely competitive and has allowed me to gain plenty of experience playing with other players, who have played at even higher standards. Therefore football is a great passion of mine, however, sport is my life; I take a strong interest in a variety of sports and had played for Sunbury Cricket Club for 10 years before deciding to revert back to my concentration on my exams that were forthcoming. Furthermore I have played Rugby, Tennis, Table Tennis, Squash and Golf on a social level.
For an in-depth look at my achievements and accomplishments plus my education and other interests, click the following link which will present you with my CV:
Throughout this blog I will present followers with updates on various sports, with previews and reviews on the current ICC Champions Trophy and updates on the Lions Tour of Australia.
No comments:
Post a Comment