Thursday, 8 May 2014

Its almost Summer! Which means...

After turning my focus to the British College of Journalism to obtain a Diploma in Freelance Journalism, I am now returning to my blog after successfully completing the course.

There is a massive summer of sport ahead with the 2014 World Cup in Rio, the PGA Championship, Wimbledon, England against Sri Lanka in the ODI's and lots more to look forward to.

Over the next three months I will be reporting on these events like I did last year, only this time, there will be more posts to look forward to and hopefully (fingers crossed) something to cheer about in the Football.

I will also be posting regularly about the current sporting debates around the country. Perhaps the biggest at the minute is Greg Dyke's plans to make a Premier League B Team and alter the loan system. I will be posting about that debate in the upcoming days.

But for now, lets look ahead to a fantastic summer of sport!

PGA Championship - 22nd May - 25th May

England vs Sri Lanka ODI's - 22nd May - 3rd June

French Open  - 25th May - 8th June

Rio World Cup - 12th June - 13th July

Royal Ascot - 17th June - 21st June

Wimbledon - 23rd June - 6th July

Commonwealth Games - 23rd July - 3rd August




No comments:

Post a Comment